With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!
Your Assignment:
Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with in 2009. New Year's Resolutions anyone?!
Merry Christmas from Morgan and I. May God bless you and your family.
Have fun, be safe and think before you do!
Due: Sunday 12/27/09 by no later than 11:59p.m.
15 comments:
Dear santa,
well i have been a good girl. I really didnt ask for much just money and thats just about it. I will be staying home and having my moms side of the family on Christmas eeve and on Christmas day we have my dads side of the family over and we celebrtate. On new years i really dont know what i am going to do.
Dear Santa,
I have been a really good girl this year. I would like an ipod touch, or the new Blackberry storm 2! I am going to Pheniox, Arizona for christmas! I'm very excited. Im going with my mom's side of family for my grandparents 50th anniversary. I don't have a New Year's Resolution because i never do them.
Dear Rigler
i want an Itouch for X-mas.
i will be at home most of the time but i will be going to the big G-burg at some point.
Im so nice.
I want money.
Im staying in Callaway.
Dear Santa,
i have been a really very truely good girl this year :) All i want for christmas is a car not new but atleast a car even money for a car would be nice. I have gotten what i want the last years so i just want money.
thanks ;)
Dear Santa, I have been a good girl this year. I would greatly apperciate it if I could get a puppie and an ihome for christmas.
this year for the holidays i am going to stay home for th 25 then on the 27 we go to my grandmas to open more presents. then on new years i will be at my other grandmas for christmas and new years. i just hope it doesnt snow to bad that we cant go. i plan on haveing lots of fun this year during the break and i cant wait to open all my presents. i have no new years resolutions.
I have been nice. I want some money, and thats pretty much it. I am staying in callaway.
Dear Santa,
I've been a perfect child this year (cough cough). All I want for Christmas is to be with family.. Presents are so matirialistic...
For The Christmas Holiday I'll be staying at home. I've been blessed with a caring family and wonderful friends. And no New Years Resolutions.
dear Santa i know that you not real but i have to write yuo a letter. I want a ground blind,and a 243 rifle. I ahve been nice and bad. I am staying home for xmas chase is comming down alicia boyfriend is comming down we are goin to have a great time. i have been blessed that mr.hinman lets me get a chance on varsity for basketball, the boys basketbll team gets to go to a nebraska basketball game on the 29 and that is what am blessed for. and family and food and shelter
ive been nice for once. i want a new pickup, money, and rifle.
i have been good. I want a black lab puppy. I plan on having our family christmas at home, both grandparents christmas's at their houses, our ohter family christmas at uncle bucks in brewster. we probably won't have matt and tina this year because of snow. i have been blessed with a sister-in-law and another one in 5 months.
Dear Santa,
I have been very goood this year. For christmas I want a new cell phone and to get to my Dads before it snows. I also want my Grandma to have a realy good birthday because her birthday is on chrismas eav.For chrismas I will be goign to my Aunts for my grandmas birthday then going to my Dads for chrismas day. I have been blessed with a very health family and I have been blessed with all of my friends and my boyfriend.
Dear Santa
i try to be nice like once i thought about pushing a portapotty while mr. is in it. but other than that i try to be nice and for christmas i going to a denver bronco game and to grand island for haller christmas, oo yeah i want a pony, crayons, and a pet tiger so i can put it in abe hinman bathroom. bye santa.
from your homedawg
peaceout
halllaback
updawg
*Dear Santa,
I have been a little naughty, but most of the time i have been good. What i want for Christmas is a car...i want a yellow Mustang GT Convertable...and some other stuff. I'm going to my grandma and grandpas house for Christmas Day to eat dinner, but for Christmas eve i'm staying at my house.
Post a Comment