With this being the last Blog of the semester, I thought we would do something fun!
Your Assignment:
Write a letter to Santa Clause and tell him if you've been naughty or nice. Also include a list of what you want for Christmas. Finally, tell the rest of your classmates where you will be going to celebrate the Christmas Holiday and what you have been blessed with in 2011. New Year's Resolutions anyone?! State whether you have any resolutions and what they are!
Merry Christmas from Morgan and I. May God bless you and your family.
Have fun, be safe and think before you do!
Due: Sunday 12/25/11 by 11:59p.m.
14 comments:
Dear Santa,
For Christmas. Well, I would take some money.I'm broke. I've been nice(as always).
Dear Class,
I'm staying home..... as always.
For the New Year Resolutions, a way to get money. Oh, and party hardy. And to be a better person.
From, Lane Gascoigne aka Awesome
Dear Santa,
For Christmas. Well, I would take some money.I'm broke. I've been nice(as always).
Dear Class,
I'm staying home..... as always.
For the New Year Resolutions, a way to get money. Oh, and party hardy. And to be a better person.
From, Lane Gascoigne aka Awesome
Dear Santa
I have been nice this year, even if my parents have said i have been naughty! What I want this year for christmas is to be ungrounded so i can have fun again!! Oh and also a camera! This year we get to have christmas at home!!! I have been blessed with a loving family many friends and great experiances!! Right now a resoultion for me is to get better grades!! Merry Christmas (:
Dear Santa,
I havnt been that good because, a friend and I have gone behind our parents backs and did stuff we were not suppose to the past couple of days. and we are not sorry for it becuase we have fun. The reason we went behind there backs is for christmas so its not that bad.
Sincerely, Me
What i want for christmas is to have a safe and fun christmas for everyone!
I am going to be going to Albion christmas eve for my dads side of the familys christmas. Then i will stay in Albion and go to my moms for christmas the next day. After that week is up i will go to my dads and the 8th of January i will have christmas with my dad and step-mom, then that same day my step-moms side of the family is coming to our house so that we can have Christmas at my dads.
I have been blessed with my mom and Jim getting married. And coming here and having such great friends welcome me into there lives! Thank you guys!
I don't have a new years resolution.
Dear, Mr. Santa Clause
I have been very good this year. I have not picked on Alberto in awhile. I have been nice to everyone, and worked hard all year. Please surprise me with a gift this year. I know that it will be good comming from you :). This year drop the presents off at my house because i think thats where i will be.
Love, Kaden
This year for christmas i will probable stick around Callaway. I may go to Allaince sometime over break to see my grandpa. I have been blessed with a lot this year. I had some good sport seasons, a fun summer, and i lot of friends. I probably wont have a resolution this year because it probably wont last.
Dear Santa,
I have not been good... because a friend and I went behind our parents backs and did things we weren't supposed to but I was wondering if you would let us off the hook because we did it for christmas. This year for christmas I want an itrip.
sincerely, Me
I will be going to Kearney to celebrate christmas with my mom's family. We won't have christmas with my dad's side this year, because my uncle has to work. I have been blessed with my family and friends this year!! I will not forget all of our great memories!! I have not thought of any New Year's resolutions yet.
Dear Santa,
I has been nice and I don't want anything for christmas.
Dear Class,
I will be going wherever I want.
I don't have any resolutions.
Dear Old fake fatman,
i have been a very good boy this year. i would like a car and a ithica 37 12 guage shotgun.
I will be going nowhere for christmas so sucks to be any1 who has to travel.
My new years resolutions are to do my homework and start running again.
Hello Santa :)
I would like money, and clothes. Nothing big. I've been nice to most people!
I don't have a New Year's Rsolutions I never keep them, so I'm not even gonna think of one. I'm planning on going no where! Cool, I know! That's it.
I have been a very nive boy. For Christmas ive already gotten drinking goggles and would also like a tostinos pizza. We already had a family Christmas 2 weeks ago but will being going to Hastings, and my Grandmas for Christmas morning breakfast. I'm really excited for this because it is delicious! Ive been very blessed this year. We got a new house and it is completely paid off for. I live in a great town with friends that are always there to get down. Ive been blessed with many great friends and a good family. I'm excited for next year so that i can meet new people, develop new relationships, and put a little bit of Sunshine in everybody's life. Merry Christmas everybody and Happy New Year!
dear, Old Fat Man
i have been very nice this year. i would like to ask you for a ride in your sleigh and to pet your reindeer. i would also like to kick one of your elves in the wang.. although that isnt very nice im shure you would laugh to. and i would also like to meet that ho ho ho mrs.claws , ive hears shes a good cook. just makes shure you make it snow alot and bring my million dollars and a model i asked for ..thanks colter
Dear Mr.Santa,
I didnt ask for much this year. I have been nice for the most part anyways.. I would really like to get a new winter coat,gift cards to get clothes so I can pick everything out myself, and my camera to be fixed cause my naughty brother broke it!
We will be having Christmas many places this year. I have a total of 4 to attend.
I have not thought of a New Year's resolution yet.
I hope everyone has a great 2011 Christams:)
Dear Santa,
Hey, it's me Haylee Stryker. I know I haven't written to you in like... well... forever. But this year I decided, "Hey, what the heck?"
So I'm sure you already know I've been a little bit of both this year. But I'm hoping you've overlooked the bad things and put me on the nice list anyway.
So this year for Christmas I want a Barbie and a pony and... haha! Who am I foolin'?! You know me! I don't want any of that stuff! In fact, I'll bet you can guess what I want this year. But just to clear it up, I'll tell ya.
Movies: Captain America, X-Men First Class, Chronicles of Narnia; Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Lion King, Transformers stuff like that. CDs: Well, basically any type of band I like here. And... well.. that's really all I can think of right now.
***********************************
Okay, where will I be going for Christmas? Hmm. Well, Christmas Eve my parents and I are gonna go to Burwell to be with my grandparents. After we have supper and open presents there, we'll come back and then have the Stryker family Christmas at our house on Christmas day. Yeah, we're BIG travelers, don't ya know.
What I've been blessed with in 2011? Friends, family, health, that I'm still alive even after Driver's Ed, need I go on?
New Years Resolution? Well, maybe I'll try to cuss less... HA! Yeah right! We all know that won't happen!
Have a fun break everyone! Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Quote Tiny Tim: "And God bless us, everyone!"
hello santa,
i have been nice so you better get me what i want! I would like stuff for my room that i just re-painted. I will be going to north platte over christmas this year and i dont have a new years resolution because i can never keep it!
Post a Comment