
In the spirit of giving thanks, I thought we could have a blog assignment all about being thankful! In this post I would like for you to add a couple of comments on things you are thankful for. Then comment on at least 2 of your classmates posts.
I hope all of your thanksgiving breaks go well!
Check out this link for fun and exciting historical facts about thanksgiving:
http://www.history.com/minisites/thanksgiving/
Due: Sunday 11/27/11 by no later than 11:59p.m.
33 comments:
I am thankful for my family and the food that will be on my plate. haha
I am thankful for my friends and family, and the food that will be filling my stomach this weekend.
I am very very thankful for the gift of life because without life i wouldn't have the chance to be friends with all of you! :)
lane,
i love food as well!
Mason,
I agree about friends and family :)
-things i am thankful for are. My family, friends, life. I am also thankful for being able to spend time with the family i love and never get to see. Being able to wake up every morning and knowing that you are safe and you have food to eat.
-a tradition we have is we go to Genoa every year to my Aunt Shellis and have turkey and mashed potatoes. Then we go outside and play football. (Even though its cold out) Then we go home and have one for our family the next day.
Lane,
Heck ya to that.
I am thankful for my family that I get to see this weekend. I am also thankful for all of my friends that i have and that i live in a place where i can go to school. I am thankful for everything i have. At my house on Thanksgiving we eat the traditional food then wait a few hours and put up Christmas decorations. We do this every year and once were done putting them up we sit around and watch movies.
Andrea,
i am also thankful for life.
Lane,
i am thankful for all the family and food too.
I am thankful for so many things in my life! I am thankful for being alive, my family, friends, food, clothes, sports.. and so much more!
Andrea,
Life is the ultimate thing to be thankful for, i can do nothing but agree with that.
Andrea,
Your blog is very deep and poetic. Being with your freinds is one of the best things of life.
I am thankful for all of my wonderful family and friends!!
My family doesn't really have a thanksgiving tradition except we eat together.
Andrea- I agree about the gift of life
Macey- I am thankful for many of the same things as you!
I am thankful for my friends and family. I dont know how i would make it through each day with out them. i think you should cherish them while your in high school. because once your out of high school there is a chance you might not see them again....
i likes lanes post.....FOOD!!!
I'm am thankful for my friends and family. There are always there for me, not matter what are always protecting me, even when I don't really need it. I am also thankful for our country's military (especially Marines!) in the past present and future. Without them, our country wouldn't be the free state it is today.
Taylor G.
You are a very thankful person.
Alberto,
You must really love your family.
Macey,
You wrote more than me so atleast im not the only one who wrote a lot.
Macey, I am also thankful to get to see the family that I usually don't get to see on a regular basis.
Mason, I'm also excited to eat all of the food over the break:)
ANDIE ,
I agree with yours 110% , this class would be so differnt if you or another classmate wasnt here.
Colter,
You are almost as poetic as Andie, but i think she has you beat.
I am thankful for food, friends and most important my family
Kaden,
Movies are awesome
Lane,
I hope you like the food
Andrea,
I'm thankful for life as well, even if it does seem to suck sometimes!
Macey,
I like your blog, especially the part about waking up and knowing you're safe and have food to eat. Don't freeze to death during football this year! ;)
Lane,
No comment. Food is pretty good.
Andie- i like friends too, they is good
Macey- Too long to read, sorry please try again, thanks The Management
I am thankful for all my friends and all the crazy things that we love to do. Im also thankful for all the food, running water, and a roof over my head. Im also thankful to be able to whatever religion i want and worship freely. We are very lucky to live in America with all our rights and freedoms.
Kaden- Christmas is awesome!
Lane- I wish there was a like buton to press on yours.
Kaden- I love you.
Im tahnkful for food! and also for family! (:
Kaden im thankful for my family too!!!
mason im also thankful for food!
Post a Comment