
I am going to open it up for debate on whatever topic you want to blog about. Pick a WORLD HISTORY related topic and state your opinion/thoughts on that topic. Your topic could be tied to anything that is happening in the world today and relate it back to what took place in history. Then look around at your classmates blogs and comment/reply to their post. Agree/disagree, let them know your opinion/thoughts on their topic. Make sure you pick out 2 of your classmates and respond to their post. (You will get 1 point for your post, and 1 each for your responses to your classmates.) Good luck!
Due: Sunday 10/10/10 by no later than 11:59 p.m.
39 comments:
eight years and 2 days ago the american troops in vaded afagnistan under the control of President Geroge W. Bush. what does everyone feel about this fight against terrorist??
Civil War. I think the Civil War played a big part of our life styles. Before the Civil war blacks were slaves. If the north would have lost blacks could still be slaves. And the south could have been its own country like it tried to do before the war.
The thirty years war was a point less war over relgion and territory that people didnt need to fight over.
Justin:I feel its right to get back at the terrorist for what they did on 9-11
Kelsey, I agree with that. Like nobody really even heard of that war.
One thing that is going on that i think that our world has impacted big from it is the war that is going on now. In a way we came together to help the hurt people but then we have swooped down close do a depression and we are still fighting this war so who knows what else our economy is going to do. Also i dont like the fact of how much time our troups are spending over there i think that they should be only there for a certain time.
One thing that is going on that i think that our world has impacted big from it is the war that is going on now. In a way we came together to help the hurt people but then we have swooped down close do a depression and we are still fighting this war so who knows what else our economy is going to do. Also i dont like the fact of how much time our troups are spending over there i think that they should be only there for a certain time.
Darcie: I agree with you on how world war II was terrible. I dont think he had a right to be so cruel to people.
in the 1940 dwight D. Eisenhower was americans genral and he led the invision of germany in may 1944 this event in history is called D-day. i askin how you feel about the invasion of germany and our stopping of hitler??
I think that the war in Iraq should stop. We have been fighting for along time and we aren't really getting anywhere.
i will comment on Zanes
i think it has had a great impact on our lives because with out the south or milkitary would only be half as strong. so without them we might not have won the worold wars or not even had a shoot in vietnam and so then our lves would be very different
Iraq war, the war in Iraq has been going on scince 2001. When they bombed the twin towers. I think that we need to send more troops over to fight, and we need to train Afghanistans army so they can fight for thereself and mabey we can then send some troops back. When they are powerful enough to fight for thereself.
Justin: I feel like that we should get back at the terrorist. Because they didnt have a right to do bad things to us.
civil war
i thought the civil war was for a good cause. the war has been aw major role in how life is today.the civil war was a fight not to have slavery.
I picked World War 2 and the Holocost. I see this as a very interesting time but again they sad. I do not like how the Germans and Nazi's took advantage of people. But i think that because this happened people learned a lesson and I really can't relate it to anything because I don't think someone could do that again which is a good thing. I love learning about World War two.
justin: i agree with zane but really 8 years to calm things down the terrioist it is alot of time to take conntrol but they have to to what they have to do..
Darcie: I agree with you i think that what Adolf Hitler did was very wrong and that he did abuse his power but so did alot of other monarchs. But his was one of the worst.
justin, i think we need to send more troops over to afagnistan
Jessicas: I think we lost alot from D-Day from so many deaths. But it also marked a good day for us by taking over the beaches and taking the land.
Justin, i think the fight is stupid but Zane if we get back at the terrorist then what if they get a bigger army and they get back at us twice as hard. But if we don't fight back then it might make us seem weak.
Kelsey: Ya you are right because in the end nothing happened to the religon or taritories.
i will comment on Kristinas
i think that the war has had agood intenton the whole time it has jusst drug on to long and the troops ARE spending to much time overs there. i think the 'shifts' should be broke up some more.
Darcie: I love your oponions. That is the exact same thing i wrote about. Have you ever thought about what would happen if Adolf would not of got stopped?
On September 11,2001 the twin towers were hit by planes. The planes were hijacked and the a other plane hit the pectgon and a plane crashed into a field going to go hit the white house.I think that this was a very bad thing because years later our troops went to war over it. I think that the people that did this was not thinking at the time.
zane, i agree, i think that it did play a big role in our life style. because if it didnt happen then we might still have slaves.
Spain's American colonies helped make it the richest, most powerful nation in the world during much of the 16th century. ships filled with treasures from the Americans continually sailed into spanish harbors. This newfound wealth helped usher in a golden age of art and culture in Spain.
Okay. Way back then. There were major wars over religion. Say, the Thirty Years War. But, we have all these gang wars, and race wars pretty much. Does anyone agree that all these wars going on now are like the Thirty Years War, just, this one is never ending?
my topic for this awsome project is that golf is in the omlypic sports in rio. off the golf topic the 2016 was goin to be in chicogo but now chicpgo is out, and rio is in. (sorry chicogo). but anyway. the Olympic Members meet up on a friday in Copenhagen Denmark to talk about golf and other sports to join the omlypic game in the summer of 2016. two of the sports won the IOC from the board in August but werent quaranteed admission until it win the whole IOC support
justin: i agree that the war in afganistan has been a big role in the lives of americans.
kristina: i agree that the economic war in the united states has played a big role in life
I think the war agains the afagnistan troops needs to keep going untill they give up........
Just as long as it takes.....
Zane: i think the war had a good outcome and slavery should've been outlawed
Darcies coment on Mine: darcie you are right you are right im so glad that we stopped him but we also lost alot of people but we saved so many more lives so it was a good but sad day..
cody
i agree with you that the civil war was for a good cause.
justin
justin you really dont states your opinin and this but i dont think we should be at warand i know that we are helping them out.i think it will help us in the long run because they will think on how we helped them so maybe they will help us like we are helping them.
i will comment on Abbis reply of my origonal post
abbi you are correct it has drug on to long. they will be getting back at us twice as hard unless we DEMOLISH them
zane i agree in that if you think about it if the north lost that there will be slaves today and i think that is wrong
Kristina:
I like your points. I agree on more of them. But with the war, since we have spent so much time working hard and trying to fix Iraq. I think we should finish the war out. But with sending more troops in? I don't like that idea.
Aaron, I agree and disagree with you. We have been over there for over seven years. But, we aren't really helping them strengthen their troops. That was the inital idea. But, we just patrol the streets, looking for terrorists. Yet, we are getting killed. If we send more troops over. Do you really think they will try and strengthen Afganistan?
in world war 11 was realy terible because of what he did to the people it was very crule... and way out of line.....
Abbi, I am 100% with you there. We have gotten no where. Except losing people.
Post a Comment