
1). Welcome back for another exciting year! I hope your summer went well and you had time to do whatever it is you do. For this first blog assignment, you are to tell a little bit about your summer. Did you go on vacation, if so where? Work, doing what? Anything that you did this summer that your classmates may, or may not know. If you are new, introduce yourself.
2 & 3). What are the benefits and drawbacks (good and bad) for a society when a ruler monopolizes (has complete control over) important decision-making, like that of an absolute monarch?
Due: Sunday 8/29/10 by no later than 11:59pm
16 comments:
No i did not go on vactaion. I babysat my sisters and also went to Washingon D.C with my 4-H group. i traveled the east coast and met alot of new people while there and made alot of new friends. when i got home from my 2 week excperience i had to work for PLC and then i got ready to come to school and now im here.
Well, this summer I didn't do much. I went to summer school for about a month. Then was out at Minatare lake almost every weekend. During the week day I worked three jobs. Babysitting, cleaning houses, and secretary work. Finally, I moved to Oconto from Minatare. Since I'm new, I'll introduce myself. My name is Melissa McCloud. Soon to be Melissa McCloud-Paben. I am the oldest of five children. I play volleyball. Also, I write a lot. I listen to all types of music, except rap. I speak my mind and work hard. That is about it. The benefits for a society when a ruler monopolizes important decision-making is, if the ruler is well liked, the people will trust him/her. The drawbacks are, If he/she makes the wrong decision, the country can go to ruins.
Yes kinda i went to Elitch Gardens in Colorado. I worked for Doug Dockweiler laying pipe, i worked for Lawerence mowing and all that out at the ranch and i also worked for Alen Eastwood cutting and laying sod. Nope they know just about everything that i can think of Michala was with me most of the time and we talked alot so nope. There really isnt that many bebefits but one is that the people followed someone and let them make the choices for them. A drawback is that whatever the absolute monarch said went so there oppion didnt matter they had to do what they were told.
1.I worked for Cecil Woodward wroking out at his farm.My family did not go on vacation.we did go camping.
2.the benefit are that no one can change the decision that they make.
My summer went by really fast. I worked at the cafe alot and hung out with my friends. My family and i went to licoln and went shopping it was kinda fun. Overall my summer was kinda boring.
There arn't alot of benifits to it but there is someone to make the choices for you. A drawback would be that you wouldn't be able to make your own choices. Also if you didnt like the choices the ruler made then the ruler probably wouldn't change just to make you happy.
This summer i went to 2basketball camps,and 2 football camps. I did not go on any vacation. I worked at the school doing whatever mr. weverka told me to do.
i did not go on a vacation this summer. i worked on a ranch north of Mullen. i ran the rake and the baler and also helped with the cattle work.
the benifits are that you rule the country by yourself and you do all the decision making. the drawbacks are that you can get make a bad decision and the countries economy goes downhill.
I went on vacation to Texas and Minnisota. I worked for Maynard Strumpler spraying thistles and whatever needed done. Um i got a new dog named Cash.
The benefits are not as many conflicts.The drawbacks are they control the price of taxes on the certain classes.
HI! Mr. Hinman. WEll this summer I went on vacation to Colorado for a week. The first day I went we went to ELitch Gardens to ride rollar coasters, then we went to Estes Park. I babysat quite a bit. The family has 3 kids. I also went to about 8-10 sports camps.
Some of the benefits are that everyone is the same, so there is not fighting, and there are set rules. Some drawbacks are that you can not express your opinion and have any freedom.
1. my summer went great i hope yours went well too! yes i did go on vacation to scouttbluffs to see my sister apartment. yes i do work, i work on the farm with my daddy. that i went to lincoin for a football camp. no im not new.
2. that it is wrong that he think it is right but it is really wrong
ya,i went to DC with the 4-H county; ya, for my dad doing the stuff he dont want to do; not rlly, i went on the mission trip i guess
***the society would all become like the monach and there wouldnt help ALL the people, just some; but there would be no fights in distingwishing between to possiblities.
The benifits of having and absolute monarch is that you wouldn't have all those people fighting and aruging about what decisions to make. The draw backs of having an absolute moarch is that only one person is making the decisions and the people have no say in what they are going to have to do.
This summer i was mostly spending at my Dads house. We did alot of this together, like work on the farm, go fishing, camping, and alot of other fun stuff. I also stayed at Abbis house pretty much the other half of the time that i wasnt at my Dads. Abbi Chelsea and I also took many road trips to Cozad and North Platte.
The benifits are that the monarchs dont ahve to pay taxes.
The drawbacks are that they dont make sertain people pay taxes so they dont get very much money for themselfs.
Some benifits are that they will get to do what they want to do. But the people dont know what the king or gueen is doing untill it happens.
I went to the lake for my sweet 16.
I mowed.
The benefits of a society where a ruler monopolizes important decision-making is you don't have to worry about decisions. The drawbacks are you have no say, no matter what you don't matter to the monarchs.
This summer I went on alot of road trips with Sydney and Chelsea. We went everywhere from Cozad to Curtis, from Lexington to North Platte.
I think that it is a bad thing, because there would be no opinions and I think that it would be wierd because we couldn't do anything we wanted and everyone would have to do the same thing. But it would be a good thing because eveything would be fair.
Post a Comment